Google is Aggressively Deindexing Private Blog Network
Google is aggressively targeting private blog networks. Quote from Google on deindexed sites, "Google may temporarily or permanently remove sites from its index and search results if it believes it is obligated to do so by law, if the sites do not meet Google’s quality guidelines, or for other reasons, such as if the sites detract from users’ ability to locate relevant information. We cannot comment on the individual reasons a page may be removed. However, certain actions such as cloaking, writing text in such a way that it can be seen by search engines but not by users, or setting up pages/links with the sole purpose of fooling search engines may result in removal from our index. Please read our Webmaster Guidelines for more information."
Goolge is Targeting Low Quality Sites - The de-indexed sites have some common things:
- High Page Rank Domain Name. Generally of between PR2 to PR4
- Hosted On SEO hosting Or Cheap Shared hosting
- Word Press CMS, Free Theme & Free Plugins.
- CloudFlare Installed on all domains
- Poorly spun content
- Blogs contain 2-10 articles, each of these articles has 1 or 2 links to external web sites.
- Media-poor content. Most articles have no photos, No Videos And NO outbound Authority links
- All external links point to the low PR, low traffic domains
In short, Google Algorithm updates Targeting low quality sites.
SEO Footprints To find Private Blog Network
- SOA Records : SOA checks
- Word Press CMS, Free Theme, Free Plugins, And common Pages
- Too Many Cheap Hosts & SEO hosting.
- Same web server, IP blocks, or same DNS information
- Crawlers & Spiders Blocked on All Sites
- Cloud Flare installed on all domains
- Disable whois Information
- Same DNS Information for all domain name
- One Email Address used for buying domain name or Buying different hosting.
- Use of Gmail, Google Analytics or Google Webmaster Tools
- One Domain registrar for all domains
- Whois Enabled for All Domain Names
- Gmail used for purchases related to PBNs Like hosting or domain names.
- Using Same Google Analytics account OR Same Google Webmaster Tools account for all domains
- Check SEO Footprints :
- SOA Records : SOA checks
Email domain checks:
Our Strategy to Avoid SEO Foot prints
1. We Make Quality Sites.
- Videos (preferably embedded from YT - one form of acceptable duplicate content)
- PDF download links
- Slideshare presentations
- Outbound links to relevant authority pages elsewhere e.g. on the Harvard university website
- Podcasts e.g.
2. Use Quality Content. Avoid spin content.
3. Avoid Free Templates. Good Designing sites always help.
4. Use Different CMS. Don't use just Word press.
5. We suggest you to Avoid Cheap shared Hosting & SEO hosting.
6. Disable who is an other Red Flag. Better options are available.
7. Private DNS can be the better option. NS123.yourdomainnmae.com is always better
8. Support@yourdomainname.com is better then using You email, every where.
And Lastly, Max 3 Out bound Links. Previously we were suggesting 10 home page back links. Its better to use 3 out bound Links Now, and add also add some authority out bound links.
In short, we will Help you to Avoid SEO Footprints.