Broken Link Method
Broken link building (sometimes called dead link building) is a technique that involves pointing out a link on another website that is no longer working and also asking for a link to your website.
- We check snapshots for an expired domain At Archive.org or Wayback Machine
- Recreate the Content & Site. The main Object is to Make the site better then before.
- Redesign and make content rich site.
Broken link building is White Hat Link building Method.
Steps In Broken Link Method
- We check snapshots for a domain At Archive.org or Wayback Machine
- We Recreate the Site. The object is to make Make Better Then Before. It Includes Content Creation and Re design.
- Quality Content Creation.
- Quality Content. We Avoid spin content or We use Manually spinning content.
- We create articles of 1000 word for Home page and 500 to 600 word Quality Article for post
- Keyword density around 2%, With Proper Tags.
- We Create sites on Silo Structure. The Object is get SEO Score should be Around 75%
- We add relevant Royalty free Images
- We add relevant Videos from Youtube
- We use Media Rich Content Like Slideshare presentations, PDF download links, Infographics, Podcasts e.g.
- And Outbound Link to Relevant Authority Pages.
- We Create All Blogs Manually Created With Unique Design, Unique Layout.
Broken Link Method & Copy Right issues
- Copy content from Archive, will surely create problem. To Avoid DMCA/Trademark complaint, its better to Recreate the Site again.
- Ctrl-C Ctrl-V is not A good idea. We will not use that domain’s old content. We will change every thing, and make it better then before.